New Student Online Orientation
Welcome to Naugatuck Valley Community College! Whether you are a New, Transfer or Readmit student the New Student Online Orientation will provide you with information related to academic and campus resources as well as student support services that will help you acclimate to the college environment and get the most out of your college experience.
The deadline to complete CT State Community College - New Student Online Orientation is September 1, 2022.
- We encourage all students to complete the full orientation prior to meeting with a Guided Pathways (GP) Advisor.
- The orientation takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete entirely.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion sent to your college email upon completion of all sections and the feedback survey.
- Students who complete the orientation and feedback survey are automatically entered in a CT State Community College giveaway of various items including bookstore vouchers, swag bags and more.
- It is accessible through mobile, tablet, and computer devices.
- You can bookmark orientation lessons and take virtual notes.
- Ability to stop and go and pick up where you left off.
- Closed Captioning available in English and Spanish.
- Send questions in the Ask a Question box.
- Download and print your Certificate of Completion.
How to Begin:
CT State Community College - New Student Online Orientation
- Complete all lessons and feedback survey.
- Check your college email for your Certificate of Completion or download it from your Online Orientation dashboard.
Questions? Check out FAQ's
What are Your Next Steps?
Make sure that you have completed the steps below to access and complete the CT State Community College - New Student Online Orientation
After you have completed the CT State Community College - New Student Online Orientation follow the checklist below:
- Reach out to your professors, Guided Pathways (GP) Advisors, and student support/campus resources
- Manage your time
- Don’t procrastinate
- Connect with fellow students
- Stay healthy
- Go to class
- Be prepared
- Study smart
- Communicate with respect
- Take responsibility for your education