About NVCC's Student Food Pantry - Waterbury Campus | Ekstrom Hall Room E308
The NVCC Food Pantry serves NVCC students who may be struggling with food insecurity. The pantry opened on NVCC's Waterbury campus in February 2018. It is funded through the NVCC Foundation, which supports the mission of the College by promoting awareness of college needs and services while raising funds to support students and mission-related initiatives.
How it Works
- The pantry operates on the honor system. Students are allowed to self-refer and are not required to provide proof of need.
- Students will be required to show
their Student ID.
Need more info? Contact Angela Chapman or call the Food Pantry at 203-596-8717.
Grocery Service Information
See below for details on Emergency Home Delivery:
- Students currently enrolled at Naugatuck Valley Community College (Waterbury or Danbury campus) are eligible to order a home delivery grocery package one time per month.
- The package will contain pre-selected items.
- All students will get the same package.
- Someone 18 years of age must be available to receive the groceries.
- Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation with your chosen delivery day and time.
- Approval will be based on availability.