Join a Prestigious Honor Society and Be Recognized For Your Hard Work
The Benefits of Joining:
- Recognition of individual academic achievement
- Enhancement of employment applications and applications to four-year colleges and universities
- Leadership opportunities through chapter officer positions
- Distinctive membership certificates
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
"In the conduct of our activities, truth shall be our quest, diligence our staff, and achievement our purpose."
Robyn-Jay Bage, M.P.A.
Professor of Management
750 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708
How Do I Become a Member?
To be eligible for membership in ABG, a student must be enrolled in a business curriculum at NVCC. In addition:
- You must have completed 15 credit hours with at least 12 hours of your work taken in courses leading to a degree recognized by his/her institution and on the approved list of business majors.
- You must have demonstrated academic excellence by attaining a 3.0 GPA or its equivalent in business courses as well as a 3.0 overall average.
Need more info? Take me to Alpha Beta Gamma International Business Honor Society's website.