Credit by Exam
Credit by Exam
How to Register for a Credit by Exam:
- Complete an application form. Links below.
- Have your academic advisor sign and approve the completed form.
- Pay the $15 nonrefundable fee at the Bursar's Office.
- Submit the application and receipt of payment to the Testing Center to schedule an appointment.
*Students should consult with their advisor before taking an exam to be certain that it meets the requirements of their degree or certificate program.
Please Note: Tests are scored by faculty. The Testing Center does not receive final scores.
Important Note Regarding Upcoming Changes: Beginning the Fall 2021 Semester, the Credit By Exam for BIO*H105: Introduction to Biology will no longer be offered, instead, there will be a new Credit By Exam for BIO*H115: Human Biology that will take its place. This change will not affect those who have previously taken this BIO*H105 exam.
- BIO*H115: Human Biology**
- BIO*H211: Anatomy and Physiology I
- CHE*H111: Concepts of Chemistry
- MAT*H095: Elementary Algebra Foundations
- MAT*H137: Intermediate Algebra
- Prerequisite Waiver for Entry into A&P I*
**BIO*H115 exam will replace the BIO*H105 exam and will be offered beginning June 2021.
- Credit By Exam Application (General)
- BIO*H211 Permission Form
- BIO*H211 Credit By Exam Application
- Prerequisite Waiver Application
- BIO*H115 Study Guide
- BIO*H211 Study Guide
- CHE*H111 Study Guide
- MAT*H095 - No Study Guide Available
- MAT*H137 Study Guide
- Prerequisite Waiver for Entry into A&P I Study Guide
Contact NVCC's Testing Center
Testing Center Location:
Kinney Hall, Room 519e