Online Distance Learning
Courses are designed for motivated individuals who are looking to add flexibility to their already busy schedules. Online courses do not meet on specific days or times; they generally operate on weekly assignments and due dates.
**It's important to note that NVCC online math courses require campus meetings for exams. For more information please contact the Department of Mathematics at 203-575-8063.
Computer literacy and high-speed access to the internet are necessary, as well as specific computer equipment requirements. A list of technical requirements needed for your computer is available on the Browser and Operating System Requirements website.
Perform a system check and make appropriate adjustments as indicated by any red X.
Textbooks are available online through the NVCC Bookstore: 203-575-8075. You will be able to identify the text materials needed for your course on this site.
- For course specific questions, please contact the course instructor. Contact information for instructors can be obtained by calling General Information at 203-575-8040.
- For log in problems please refer to the Logging In and Passwords website.
- For assistance with technical problems (i.e. browser freezing or crashing, error messages, trouble accessing Blackboard from myCommNet, etc.) please refer to the Technical Support website or by calling 860-723-0221.
- For questions about registration or course offerings students must contact the Registrar at 203-596-2177.
- For all other questions please email Carrie Horvath.