Location: Waterbury American Job Center, 249 Thomaston Avenue, Waterbury, CT 06702
RGIS Inventory Associate - Waterbury, CT
Please be prepared to attend the info session and interview after the presentation, bring resume. Candidates can apply online prior to the event, www.rgis.com/careers, job code# INV05360. Masks are required.
Hourly rate range - $15.00 to $18.72 per hour
The hourly rate range is based on actual ranges for the employees who currently hold a comparable position.
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with RGIS
Work today, get paid tomorrow with Earned Wage Access through Money Network, a free benefit that allows you to get a portion of your eligible pay on a Money Network Visa Card the day after your shift ends, at no charge to you!
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends to RGIS!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: RGIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group rates
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager for details.
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for details.
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
RGIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
Customers rely on RGIS to count their business’ inventory in an efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of RGIS, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Respect, Teamwork and Innovation in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory at RGIS Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist them in making better business decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service – Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe behaviors, always!
- Results – Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your success is our success!
- At least 18 years of age
- No previous inventory experience necessary
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early morning or late-night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more you can earn!
RGIS will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Associates with garnishment(s), including child support, are eligible for Earned Wage Access only after RGIS receives notice that all garnishments have been paid in full.
For more information visit www.CTHires.com. Click on Find a Job then the Job Number Search tab. Enter the Job Order Number then click Search.
If you are interested in attending this recruitment event, you must be a registered user of CTHires to participate in this event. If you are not registered, please visit www.CTHires.com to register as an Individual prior to the event.
The Connecticut Department of Labor and Northwest Regional Investment Board are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employers and equal opportunity program and service providers. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.