Academic Adjustments for Students with Disabilities
Please note that this list is not exhaustive. Only students who complete the Disability Disclosure Process will be eligible to receive appropriate adjustments as determined by their disability coordinator. Please contact us with questions or for further information.
Adjustments for Placement Testing
- Submit current and relevant documentation validating the disability to Terry Latella, as described above.
- Meet with the disabilities contact to complete disclosure process to determine the adjustments, auxiliary aids, or support services required for placement testing.
- Complete required paperwork to submit to the placement testing coordinator.
- Adjustments are not retroactive.
Assistive technology is available at the following locations on campus.
- Academic Center for Excellence (ACE): Zoom text, JAWS and an Optelec magnifier
- Center for Academic Planning and Student Success (CAPSS)
- Zoom text and JAWS Full suite of equipment available in the Max R. Traurig Library