Our staff of professional, master’s degree-level counselors offer free and confidential short-term individual counseling, crisis intervention and referral resources. If you would like to schedule a counseling appointment, please click here to set up a time to meet with Sam Johnson, Tammy MacBrien (Danbury Campus), or Terry Latella.
Our services include:
- Providing brief
counseling sessions in overcoming issues such as, test anxiety, poor
concentration, time management, relationships, stress management and
- Establishing or clarifying educational and career goals.
- Supporting students with the transition from high school to college.
- Exploring barriers to help students become personally and academically successful and achieve their full potential.
- Engaging and teaching coping skills to students.
- Assisting students who are on academic probation or suspension.
- Assessing student needs and when necessary making appropriate referrals to community resources or referrals for long term counseling.