About NVCC's Student Food Pantry
The NVCC Food Pantry serves NVCC students who may be struggling with food insecurity. The pantry opened on NVCC's Waterbury campus in February, 2018. It is funded through the NVCC Foundation, which supports the mission of the College by promoting awareness of college needs and services while raising funds to support students and mission related initiatives.
How it Works
- The pantry operates on the honor system. Students are allowed to self-refer and are not required to provide proof of need.
- During their first visit, students will be required to show
their Student ID.
During subsequent visits, students will use the last four
digits of their banner ID’s as their Pantry ID Number.
- Due to COVID-19, the NVCC Student Food Pantry will only offer take-home
grocery service on the Waterbuy campus.
- Students will be able to order groceries twice per month
and choose a total of 15 items per visit.
- Need more info? Contact Angela Chapman or call the Food Pantry at 203-596-8717.