Message from NVCC President Daisy Cocco DeFilippis
Details of General Rules for Re-opening Campus
Dear NVCC Colleagues:
Our thanks to Interim Dean of Administration Dana Elm for sharing these details, as we plan our Tuesday, July 14 campus reopening.
It is important for everyone to know that we are working hard to make the campuses as safe as possible for your return. While we cannot guarantee a disease-free environment, we will use a variety of recommended strategies to make it as safe as possible. We all must work together to achieve this; each of us plays an important part in re\opening safely and protecting the health and well-being of ourselves and each other.
1. Face masks or coverings* Everyone must wear a covering that covers the nose and mouth. Upon request, you will be provided with five reusable, washable face masks. You may choose to wear your own face mask or covering.
2. Social distancing A six-foot distance between people must be maintained at all times. This may take some coordinating among staff members.
3. Shared equipment If possible, sharing equipment should be avoided. However, equipment like copiers or printers must be shared among office staff. Disinfectant wipes will be available after each use.
4. Testing Positive If you test positive for COVID-19, are presumed to be positive by a medical professional, or a household member tests positive, you must notify your supervisor.
5. Stay home if you are not feeling well.
OTHER SAFETY MEASURES Read more