The OIRE collects, analyzes, and maintains data to support the planning, assessment, and decision-making activities of the college community. If you're a member of our community and in need of our help, please provide as much detail as possible when you submit your OIRE Service Request Form. If you have any questions, see our frequently asked questions (FAQs) below first for more information. Specifically, we need to know:
- What data you need;
- The date it is needed (no less than two weeks); and
- The purpose for which the data will be used.
Requests for data or research assistance are processed by the director of institutional research in consultation with college administrators. Please allow a minimum of two weeks for processing. On a case-by-case basis, a determination will be made about the feasibility and appropriateness of requests. Once accepted, data requests and research projects are prioritized in accordance with the college's strategic plan. Placing requests early will help with prioritization. Submit your request via the OIRE Service Request Form.
Please allow a minimum of two weeks for processing. You will receive an e-mail confirming that your OIRE Service Request has been received. Confidential information is provided in response to special requests. Disclosure of this information to unauthorized parties violates the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). When provided with confidential information, it is expected that you will:
- Handle the information in a secure manner to ensure that it remains confidential;
- Communicate the information only to other parties authorized to have access to it in accordance with the provisions of FERPA; and
- Use the information only for its intended purpose.