Payment plans are available online. See the different payment plan options when you log in and follow the directions on how to enroll below. College fees and student activity fees are due when you register so we can guarantee your seat. Unless a payment plan or other payment arrangements have been made, full payment is due as follows:
- Spring 2021: January 2, 2021
- Winter 2020: at time of registration
To Enroll Online:
- Log into myCommNet Click: “Banner Student & Faculty Self Service”
- Click: “Billing/Payment”
- Click: “Enroll in Installment Plan” from box on the left.
- Click: “Installment Plan and eBill Center”
- Select: "Payment Plan" in TouchNet center.
To enroll in person:
Visit the Bursar's Office in Kinney Hall, K508, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- You must be enrolled in 3 credit hours or more.
- You can choose from biweekly installments or fixed dates.
- You can select "Automatic Payments" to be deducted directly from your bank account.
- Automatic reminders will be sent to your college email.
- A service charge of $25.00 will be applied - non-refundable.
- $15.00 late fee is automatically charged if payment is not made within 3 days after the due date.
- Partial financial aid students can enroll in person only.
- If you are paying with check or cash, please visit the Bursar's Office to enroll.
- You can set up an “Authorized User” to manage your bill.
- If you receive financial aid or a loan after enrolling, it is your responsibility to contact the Cashiers Office to get removed from the plan to avoid late charges.
- Failure to pay the tuition or enroll in a payment plan by the appropriate date may result in cancellation of registration. Students whose classes are canceled for non-payment will need to re-register on a space-available basis when able to pay tuition.
Important – If a student cannot afford to make a payment and/or is no longer interested in taking classes, it is their sole responsibility to withdraw from those courses by the established due date or the student may be subject to applicable charges. Please be sure to read our refund policies.