You know the saying "you're never too old to learn something new?" If you believe it, then Naugatuck Valley Community College is exactly where you want to be.
Connecticut residents aged 62 and above can register for academic classes at Naugatuck Valley Community College for little or no cost.
Here's what you need to know:
- You can register for a maximum of two credit bearing classes.
- Your tuition, college services and student activity fees are waived.
- Books, supplies and laboratories fees are the responsibility of the student.
- The waiver is for fall and spring semesters only. Summer and winter courses are ineligible for fee waivers.
- Continuing Education courses are not eligible for tuition and/or fee waivers.
- Application and registration must be done on the first day of classes and will be accepted on a space available basis. If you need assistance with the online application, please call 203-575-8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what courses are being offered!
Search for Courses.