anyone entering or wanting to improve their productivity in the workplace. Computer knowledge and skills are vital to productivity in any office setting. Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook® and Access® are among the most utilized computer software programs in any work environment.
Students should have basic Window®, keyboarding, and mouse skills including file saving with some exposure to Microsoft® Office. This program is PC driven and is taught from the PC/Windows® perspective.
Courses require a Windows® operating system. Courses are taught from Windows® or Microsoft® and are not compatible with iOS Macintosh® systems.
This seminar course offers an opportunity to learn a strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. The basics of PowerPoint and Access will also be introduced. Practice data entry skills, learn to use mail merge, send meeting invitations and share data between the different Microsoft Office programs with our expert facilitator.
You will build your knowledge and skills through lecture, hands-on practice in our computer labs, and project work.
Combine this course with any other job or career program at NVCC for the strongest resume. Computer skills are especially important for students interested in the Bookkeeper or Medical Administrative Assistant programs.
MS Office Essentials Brochure
COMPTER ACCESS WITH CAMERA AND VIDEO CAPABILITIES WITH RELIABLE INTERNET IS REQUIRED FOR THIS COURSE FOR ALL VIRTUAL MEETINGS.
- 1682-MS Office Essentials 2019Course Calendar-Starts February 10 - Waterbury
- 1771-MS Office Essentials 2019 Course Calendar-Starts March 31- Danbury
- Payment Plan
- Registration Form
- 2145-AWS Academy Cloud Foundations - Starts February 16 - VIRTUAL
- 2146-MS Excel 2019 Introduction - Starts April 1 - Waterbury
- 1779-QuickBooks Pro Introduction - Starts April 19 - Waterbury
- 2150-Bringing PowerPoint to Life - Starts April 22 - Waterbury
- 2160-MW Excel 2019 Intermediate - Starts May 5 - VIRTUAL
- 2134-Teleworking Tools Introduction - Starts May 10 - VIRTUAL
- 2154-Creating Forms & Templates - Starts May 13 - Waterbury
Conveniently offered at our Waterbury and Danbury Campuses.