anyone entering or wanting to improve their productivity in the workplace. Computer knowledge and skills are vital to productivity in any office setting. Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook® and Access® are among the most utilized computer software programs in any work environment.
Courses require a Windows® operating system. Courses are taught from Windows® or Microsoft® and are not compatible with iOS Macintosh® systems.
This seminar course offers an opportunity to learn a strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. The basics of PowerPoint and Access will also be introduced. Practice data entry skills, learn to use mail merge, send meeting invitations and share data between the different Microsoft Office programs with our expert facilitator.
You will build your knowledge and skills through lecture, hands-on practice in our computer labs, and project work.
Combine this course with any other job or career program at NVCC for the strongest resume. Computer skills are especially important for students interested in the Bookkeeper or Medical Administrative Assistant programs.
MS Office Essentials Brochure
Spring 2021 Schedule and Course Calendars
- You may email, fax or mail all registration forms to be processed. If you need to reach the non-credit office, please email NC@NV.EDU or leave a message at 203-575-8029.
- COMPTER ACCESS WITH CAMERA AND VIDEO CAPABILITIES WITH RELIABLE INTERNET IS REQUIRED FOR THIS COURSE FOR ALL VIRTUAL MEETINGS.
- 2001-MS Office Essentials Course Calendar-Starts February 18 - Waterbury
- 2003-MS Office Essentials Course Calendar-Starts April 5 - Danbury
- Spring 2021 MS Essentials Payment Plan
- Registration Form
- 2026-MS Excel Intro-Starts April 9
- 2028-MS Excel Intermediate-Starts April 23
- 1699-Bringing PowerPoint to Life-Starts May 7
- 2037-Google Suite Intro-Starts February 20
- 2024-QuickBooks Pro Intro-Starts April 20
- 1618-Creating Forms/Templates-Starts May 5
Conveniently offered at our Waterbury and Danbury Campuses.