health care providers and is a pre-requisite to many health care education programs, including those offered at NVCC.
In this classroom-based course, healthcare professionals learn to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR to victims of all ages, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. Participants who successfully complete the written exam and skills validation will receive an American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Providers card, valid for two years. The textbook is included in the price of the class and will be provided in class. This course meets most healthcare employers' requirements for formal BLS evaluation and is a prerequisite to many health care education programs, including those at NVCC.
Summer 2021 Schedule
- 7053-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 6/5/21, 9:00am-1:00pm COURSE FULL
- 7054-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 6/12/21, 9:00am-1:00pm COURSE FULL
- 7216-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 6/19/21, 9:00am-1:00pm COURSE FULL
- 7217-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 6/26/21, 9:00am-1:00pm COURSE FULL
- 7237-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 7/10/21, 9:00am-1:00pm
- 7238-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 7/24/21, 9:00am-1:00pm
- 7239-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 8/7/21, 9:00am-1:00pm
Fall 2021 Schedule
- 3754-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 10/2/21, 9:00am-1:00pm
- 3565-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 11/6/21, 9:00am-1:00pm
- 4026-Basic Life Support-Saturday, 12/4/21, 9:00am-1:00pm
Call 203-575-8029 today to get registered! Email: NC@NV.EDU or Fax: (203)-575-8143 Or mail to: Non-credit Registration-F323 750 Chase Parkway Waterbury, CT 06708
This course is offered on our Waterbury and Danbury Campuses each semester.