Are you ready to acquire some new skills and advance your career? Is professional development for you or your employees the next step in growing your business? Naugatuck Valley Community College offers an array of training solutions to ensure your success.
We offer interactive and hands-on learning opportunities at our Waterbury and Danbury campuses or we will customize a program just for your employees and bring it onsite at your place of business.
- 2112-Transformational Leadership - March 18 - Virtual
- 2158-Project Management - March 22 - April 12 - Virtual
- 2114-Civilty in the Workplace - March 31 & April 7 - Waterbury
- 2116-Intergenrational Workforce - April 1 - Virtual
- 2148-Effective Writing on the Job - April 11 & April 18 - Virtual
- 2118-Maintain Business Etiquette - April 19 & April 26 - Waterbury
- 2152-Customer Service Seminar - May 6 - Virtual
- 2120-Meeting Management - May 20 - Waterbury
- 2136-Management & Supervisory Fundamentals - May 20 & June 3 - Virtual