Are you ready to acquire some new skills and advance your career? Is professional development for you or your employees the next step in growing your business? Naugatuck Valley Community College offers an array of training solutions to ensure your success.
We offer interactive and hands-on learning opportunities at our Waterbury and Danbury campuses or we will customize a program just for your employees and bring it onsite at your place of business.
- 2112-Transformational Leadership - March 18 - Virtual
- 2158-Project Management - March 22 - April 12 - Virtual
- 2114-Civilty in the Workplace - March 31 & April 7 - Waterbury
- 2116-Intergenrational Workforce - April 1 - Virtual
- 2148-Effective Writing on the Job - April 11 & April 18 - Virtual
- 2169-Support Your Boss-April 14 & April 21 - Virtual
- 2118-Maintain Business Etiquette - April 19 & April 26 - Waterbury
- 2152-Customer Service Seminar - May 6 - Virtual
- 2167-Retirement Mindset - May 16 & May 23 - Virtual
- 2120-Meeting Management - May 20 - Waterbury
- 2136-Management & Supervisory Fundamentals - May 20 & June 3 - Virtual
Workforce Development and Continuing Education Registration Form
U.S. Mail: Naugatuck Valley Community College Non-credit Registration-F323 750 Chase Parkway Waterbury, CT 06708
Call: 203-575-8029 today to get registered!