Are you employed in or looking for a job in the food service industry? We offer the following nationally recognized SERVSAFE programs to meet your needs during our spring and fall semesters only:
- ServSafe Alcohol Certification (4.5 hours)-Starts 10/21/21
If you are an employer with an employee or employees that needs certification, please contact 203-596-8743. Or call 203-575-8029 to register.
One of the most critical aspects of any hospitality career is the importance of customer service and safety. NVCC offers two ServSafe Certifications designed for the Food and or Alcohol handler or server. These industry certifications are valued by employers and will be awarded upon successful program completion.
Bartending Hospitality Brochure
- 3957-Bartending SMART Certification - Starts October 15
- 4002-Food Safety Certification - Starts August 30
- 3589-ServSafe Alcohol - Starts October 25
- Workforce Development and Continuing Education Registration Form
Conveniently offered at our Waterbury Campus.