Enter the Imaging Sciences as an Educated and Skilled Radiographer
The Radiologic Technology program prepares students to enter the imaging sciences as an educated and skilled radiographer. The program is founded on close alliances with the professional community and use of educational technology, which creates a learning environment that prepares radiographers to:
- combine efficiency and compassion when imaging patients
- practice in accordance with theoretical knowledge and essential clinical skills
- maintain high ethical standards
- strive for continued development as a professional
- commit to clinical excellence.